6th-8th Grade Classes
The goal of our Middle School program is to challenge and encourage students academically and spiritually by providing an environment that:
- Challenges students to think critically, solve problems and work productively in team settings
- Promotes love, understanding, and acceptance of self and others using a House System modeled after the Saints
- Encourages every student to reach their highest academic and personal growth potential
- Inspires a commitment to serve others locally and globally with a community service hours requirement for each grade level
- Teaches responsibility for one’s actions and choices
- Ensure a successful transition to any area high school for students and their families.
We invite you to come see all that St. Pius X has to offer for your family! For more information or to schedule a tour, contact the Office at 918-627-5367 or click here.