Introducing….Ms. Angie Bailey!
Angie is on her second year at St. Pius X as one of our 4th grade teachers. We were so fortunate to snag her right after graduation from Benedictine College! SPX is honored she chose our school to start her career and she has gracefully navigated being a brand new teacher during a global pandemic :). Her students adore her and here's why...
Let's play 20 questions!
1) Name: Angie Bailey
2) What is your position at St Pius X? 4th Grade
3) How long have you been at Pius? Going on 2 years
4) What is your (work) spirit animal? Flamingo
5) Who helped you get where you are today? And How?
I can credit my family and good friends for supporting me in all my endeavors! Whether it be spiritually, physically, mentally, or sometimes financially (thanks mom & dad!), I never was without my wonderful support system!
6) You're hosting a dinner party. You can invite 3 guests (alive or dead, real or fiction). Who will you invite and what will you serve?
I would invite Pope Francis, Harry Styles, and Michelangelo Buonarroti. I would serve something I made in my air fryer.
7) Which person are you?
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Tulsa?
I love to drive around and look at Christmas lights!
9) My "at bat" song would be...
Year 3000 by the Jonas Brothers
10) This store has a great deal of my money!
The Gap and Trader Joe's!
11) A previous staff member of Pius that you miss working with and/or had an influence on you?
I learned SO much from every staff member here at SPX in my first year last year, it's hard to choose!
12) What is the one thing at which you are a true expert?
13) Best Movie Ever!
Jesus Christ Superstar or Grease.. I do love musicals!
14) Social Media...
15) People say I look like...
Every once in a while I get told Zooey Deschanel - all because of the eyes!
16) Top thing on your "bucket list"
To attend The Olympic Games.. as a spectator - not an athlete!😜
17) Something we don't know about you.
I have more pictures of clouds on my phone than anything else, a true obsession!
18) Which one are you? ~ Before COVID :)
19) You win the lottery tomorrow.....what's the first thing you would do?
I would pay someone to build me a private tunnel between here and the beach!
20) What is your favorite thing about working at St. Pius X?
The close knit staff and faith based community have been a dream come true for beginning my career as an educator! I cannot imagine working anywhere else, my whole heart is here at St Pius! (A close second on my list of "favorite things about SPX: mac & cheese day in the cafeteria!)