3-year old, 4-year-old & Kindergarten Classes
The goal of Early Childhood Education (ECE) at St. Pius X is to foster the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of 3-, 4- and 5-year-olds. We do this by:
- Actively engaging children in their daily activities through art, music, language, interactive technology and most importantly, play!
- Providing an 8:1 Student-to-Teacher ratio with Early Childhood Certified teachers using the latest early education research-based strategies
- Building a loving community for our young students to grow more independent and responsible through programs like our Middle School Buddy Program
- Ensuring a successful Kindergarten transition for preschool students and their families
- Offering free Kindergarten Testing
Our ECE program is full day with Before & Aftercare available from 7:30am-5:30pm.
We invite you to come see all that St. Pius X ECE has to offer for your family! For more information or to schedule a tour, contact the Office at 918-627-5367 or click here.