Sports Organized by St. Pius X Athletic Association:
Athletic Director: Royce Ellington
Associate Athletic Director: Bryan Schooley
Secretary: Krista (Keuchel) Norrid
Fundraising Coordinator: Theresa Ellis
BOYS AND GIRLS VOLLEYBALL – Grades 5-8
BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL – Grades K – 8
FLAG FOOTBALL - K-7th
CHEER - Grades 5-8
TEEBALL - PreK - K
BASKETBALL for 2019-2020
- Please see forms on the upper right-hand side of the page or on the bottom if viewing from a cellphone. 6th-8th will need to complete the DMSAA Registration Form, pages 1-7. If the student has already completed the form for Fall 2019 Volleyball, only pages 1-3 are needed. Please send completed forms to the school office or email to email@example.com.
Bishop Kelley will host coaches meetings/players clinic on November 6 and November 13 (more details to follow).
The Athletic Association will have Sports Coordinators for all sports that SPX participates in. Duties of the Sports Coordinators include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure all proper forms (league entries, tournaments, etc.) are completed and sent in on time.
- Secure payment of all associated league, tournament, referee or other fees through the Athletic Director.
- Attend Athletic Association meetings requiring St. Pius X representation.
- Recruit students to form teams in the selected sport.
- Assist the Athletic Director in identifying potential coaches for the sport.
- Time spent will count towards Care & Share Hours.
If you are interested in being a sports coordinator or coaching a sport, sign up here