Sports Organized by St. Pius X Athletic Association:
Athletic Director: Royce Ellington
Associate Athletic Director: Bryan Schooley
Secretary: Krista (Keuchel) Norrid
Fundraising Coordinator: Theresa Ellis
BOYS AND GIRLS VOLLEYBALL – Grades 5-8
BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL – Grades K – 8
FLAG FOOTBALL - K-7th
CHEER - Grades 5-8
TEEBALL - PreK - K
Defenders Baseball & Softball season is right around the corner and we are still needing players and coaches! The Athletic Association will provide uniforms and assistance in getting the teams formed, practicing, and taking the field this season, but we need your help to spread the word so we can take the diamond this spring as DEFENDERS!
Registration Deadline : February 7th, 2020
*Baseball will be played through Tulsa Area Youth Baseball (formerly Union Youth Baseball “UYB”). League Registration Information: http://uybbaseball.com/2019/11/22/spring-2020-registration-is-open/
The Athletic Association will have Sports Coordinators for all sports that SPX participates in. Duties of the Sports Coordinators include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure all proper forms (league entries, tournaments, etc.) are completed and sent in on time.
- Secure payment of all associated league, tournament, referee or other fees through the Athletic Director.
- Attend Athletic Association meetings requiring St. Pius X representation.
- Recruit students to form teams in the selected sport.
- Assist the Athletic Director in identifying potential coaches for the sport.
- Time spent will count towards Care & Share Hours.
If you are interested in being a sports coordinator or coaching a sport, sign up here