Get all your DEFENDER FAN WEAR here: https://www.greenhouseoutfitters.com/collections/spxdefenders
Sports Organized by St. Pius X Athletic Association (SPXAA):
Athletic Director: Royce Ellington
Associate Athletic Director: Bryan Schooley
Secretary: Krista (Keuchel) Norrid
Fundraising Coordinator: Theresa Ellis
CLICK HERE for more SPXAA information
All registration forms and fees must be sent to reserve player's spot on the team. Registration forms are located on the righthand side of the page and need to be turned into the school office or you can request an online form by clicking the link below and the form will be sent to your email for you to submit electronically.
REQUEST FILLABLE ONLINE FORMS HERE
BOYS AND GIRLS VOLLEYBALL – Grades 5-8
BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL – Grades K – 8
FLAG FOOTBALL - K-7th
CHEER - Grades 5-8
TEEBALL - PreK - K
Athletes and Coaches are required to sign a COVID-19 Waiver. Only one waiver per family is needed. Find waiver on the righthand side of page.
The Athletic Association will have Sports Coordinators for all sports that SPX participates in. Duties of the Sports Coordinators include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure all proper forms (league entries, tournaments, etc.) are completed and sent in on time.
- Secure payment of all associated league, tournament, referee or other fees through the Athletic Director.
- Attend Athletic Association meetings requiring St. Pius X representation.
- Recruit students to form teams in the selected sport.
- Assist the Athletic Director in identifying potential coaches for the sport.
- Time spent will count towards Care & Share Hours.
If you are interested in being a sports coordinator or coaching a sport, sign up here