Sports Organized by St. Pius X Athletic Association:
Athletic Director: Royce Ellington
Associate Athletic Director: Bryan Schooley
Secretary: Krista (Keuchel) Norrid
GIRLS VOLLEYBALL – Grades 5-8
BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL – Grades K – 8
FLAG FOOTBALL - K-2
CHEER - Grades 5-8
TEEBALL - PreK - K
Please see forms on the upper right-hand side of the page or on the bottom if viewing from a cellphone. Please send completed
forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
. **Middle School
- if you filled out the DMSAA form for volleyball, you do NOT
have to fill out a second time. Just email email@example.com and let him know.**
WE NEED SPORTS COORDINATORS!!
The Athletic Association will have Sports Coordinators for all sports that SPX participates in. Duties of the Sports Coordinators include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure all proper forms (league entries, tournaments, etc.) are completed and sent in on time.
- Secure payment of all associated league, tournament, referee or other fees through the Athletic Director.
- Attend Athletic Association meetings requiring St. Pius X representation.
- Recruit students to form teams in the selected sport.
- Assist the Athletic Director in identifying potential coaches for the sport.
If you are interested in being a sports coordinator or coaching a sport, sign up here