Sports Organized by St. Pius X Athletic Association:
Athletic Director: Royce Ellington
Associate Athletic Director: Bryan Schooley
Secretary: Krista (Keuchel) Norrid
VOLLEYBALL – Grades 5-8
BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL – Grades K – 8
FLAG FOOTBALL - K-7th
CHEER - Grades 5-8
TEEBALL - PreK - K
VOLLEYBALL for Fall of 2019
- Please see forms on the upper right-hand side of the page or on the bottom if viewing from a cellphone. 5th grade will complete the top form and 6th-8th will need to complete the Middle School - DMSAA Registration Form. Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. FOOTBALL for Fall of 2019
- If your child is interested in playing Tackle Football OR Flag Football, please see the links to register below.
The Athletic Association will have Sports Coordinators for all sports that SPX participates in. Duties of the Sports Coordinators include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure all proper forms (league entries, tournaments, etc.) are completed and sent in on time.
- Secure payment of all associated league, tournament, referee or other fees through the Athletic Director.
- Attend Athletic Association meetings requiring St. Pius X representation.
- Recruit students to form teams in the selected sport.
- Assist the Athletic Director in identifying potential coaches for the sport.
- Time spent will count towards Care & Share Hours.
If you are interested in being a sports coordinator or coaching a sport, sign up here