Sports Organized by St. Pius X Athletic Association:
Athletic Director: Royce Ellington
Associate Athletic Director: Bryan Schooley
Secretary: Krista (Keuchel) Norrid
Fundraising Coordinator: Theresa Ellis
BOYS AND GIRLS VOLLEYBALL – Grades 5-8
BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL – Grades K – 8
FLAG FOOTBALL - K-7th
CHEER - Grades 5-8
TEEBALL - PreK - K
The Athletic Association will have Sports Coordinators for all sports that SPX participates in. Duties of the Sports Coordinators include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure all proper forms (league entries, tournaments, etc.) are completed and sent in on time.
- Secure payment of all associated league, tournament, referee or other fees through the Athletic Director.
- Attend Athletic Association meetings requiring St. Pius X representation.
- Recruit students to form teams in the selected sport.
- Assist the Athletic Director in identifying potential coaches for the sport.
- Time spent will count towards Care & Share Hours.
If you are interested in being a sports coordinator or coaching a sport, sign up here