1st – 5th Grade Classes
The goal of our Elementary program at St. Pius X is to build a strong academic and emotional foundation for our students. We do this by:
- Teaching all students to reach their highest academic potential while inspiring a lifelong love of learning
- Guiding students to recognize self-worth and self-identity
- Fostering the development of self-discipline, responsibility, leadership skills, Christian values, and the formation of conscience
- Providing opportunities for students to learn art, music, physical education, technology and foreign language
- Ensuring a successful transition to Middle School preschool students and their families
Our Elementary program is full day with Before & Aftercare available from 7:30am-5:30pm.
We invite you to come see all that St. Pius X has to offer for your family! For more information or to schedule a tour, contact the Office at 918-627-5367 or click here.