6th-8th Grade Classes
The goal of our Middle School program is to challenge and encourage students academically and spiritually by providing an environment that:
- Challenges students to think critically, solve problems and work productively in team settings
- Promotes love, understanding, and acceptance of self and others using a House System modeled after the Saints
- Encourages every student to reach their highest academic and personal growth potential
- Inspires a commitment to serve others locally and globally with a community service hours requirement for each grade level (see below)
- Teaches responsibility for one’s actions and choices
- Ensure a successful transition to any area high school for students and their families.
We invite you to come see all that St. Pius X has to offer for your family! For more information or to schedule a tour, contact the Office at 918-627-5367 or click here.
Middle School Service Hours Requirement: Middle School students are required by diocesan curriculum standards to complete service hours. They must be completed by May 1st of the grade year, and can begin over the summer prior to the start of grade year. Service hour forms must be completed and turned in to Mrs. Fincher.
6th Grade: 12 hours service to Home and School community
7th Grade: 16 hours service to School and Parish community
8th Grade: 20 hours service to Parish and surrounding community
Click on 'Staff' tab to view Middle School teachers and helpful links.